Northern Waters Flyfishers
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
click on the icon
THE NORTHERN WATERS FLYFISHERS meet on the second Thursday of the month, September through June from 7 - 9 PM in the basement of the Prince Albert Daily Herald building at 30 - 10th Street East, Prince Albert. Knock on the front door to be let in.
Our purpose and objectives are to:
- promote the sport of flyfishing;
- provide a forum for the exchange of flyfishing ideas & techniques;
- endeavor to preserve, reclaim and enhance fish habitats and
- support and further fisheries research and conservation.
*** Visitors and new members are always welcome ***
SPORT FISHING CODE OF CONDUCT
• Handle all fish with care.
• Limit your catch to ensure fish in the future.
• Leave your fishing spot cleaner than you found it.
• Respect the rights of property owners and other outodoor enthusiasts.
• Use the proper tackle and methods for the species being fished.
• Promote the sport by teaching youth and new participants how to fish.
• Become informed about your fishery and participate in its management.
• Reporty all illegal fishing activities to the proper authorities.
• Respect the space of others and leave enough room for everyone to fish.
• Learn the fishng and boating laws and abide by them.
November 2016 monthly meeting
Looking for a hot tip than come down to the monthly meeting November 10. During the summer club members came across some alleged poaching at one of the stocked trout lakes and TIPS was called to follow up. A presentation will be conducted by a Conservation Officer about the TIPS program and how you fit in. This will also be an excellent opportunity to get any of those other fishing questions answered by a professional.
Meeting starts at 7 PM at 30 - 10th Street East, Prince Albert. Remember to knock on the front door to be let in.